Thursday 12 June 2008

CHARITY KIT to benefit Shriner's Children's Hospital in Chicago

Anne from Creative Dreams is collecting designers to participate to a Charity Kit. Idea is to make a collaboration kit to raise money for Shriners Hospital in Chicago.

Please go to her blog and read more about Anne and her wonderful daughter.

The kit has a Tropical Fish theme and it was named Ocean Friends by her daughter.
Here is the color palette, which is used:



















Charity work has always been close to my heart and I wanted to take a part of this amazing idea. I emailed my creations to Anne and she accepted those. So I'm now officially taking part of that mega kit and I'm so happy that I can help this hospital even that it is located in different continent.

Scrapbooking is really connecting the world.


No comments: