Thursday 20 November 2008

LOs with number templates! And freebie link!

Look what I got!
LOs created with my number templates. And these are awesome, so colorful, so happy.
Sheri has 2 beautiful daughter and these are her youngest daughter QingQing's birthday LOs.
This is exactly the idea, why I started number templates. I would love to see also other LO's created with these *hint, hint*

Sheri:
These are totally awesome. I love these. Thank you so much for sharing these with me and I think others will also find these really inspirational :o)

Sheri has also created great freebie, which goes so well with the birthday theme: Candle party thins. You can find those in her blog, click either preview or blog link.

Happy Scrappin'
JohannaL

~ Sheri's blog ~
akindofmagick: adoption... digiscrapping... and beyond!!










































1 comment:

Sheri said...

Thanks so much for the compliments, Johanna!! Your templates were sooo easy to work with, and so versatile, too! Can't wait to finish up the six layouts for my older daughter (neither can she!!)!! Thanks again for sharing your designs with us!!