Tuesday 6 May 2008

DIGI PIRATE IS SHARING MY WORK!


























Now it happened to me!

My Baby kit stuff was used in one of the monthly mega kit.
After having an interesting conversation about the site owners + creator, her kit is now removed from the site!

So if you see this kit used somewhere, Please inform me by leaving a comment or sending an email: el9331@gmail.com.















I having a hard time because of this. It feels like my baby was stolen :o(
Creator said she downloaded it from rapidshare without my TOU.

The kit was up there several days and I'm afraid that it was downloaded many times. So if you happen to notice specially my Teddy Bears used somewhere and credits given to someone else, please inform me!!!!

I'M SO MAD!!!!

BR JohannaL

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I am sorry this is happening to you. I do not understand why people feel the need to do such a thing.