Saturday 2 August 2008

CHARITY KIT to benefit Shriner's Children's Hospital in Chicago released

HUGE Charity collab kit Ocean Friends Charity kit is now in Stores!

There are over 120 beautiful 12x12" 300PPI digital scrapbooking papers


























Along with 385 different elements


























Here is information about Ocean Friends copied from Anne's blog:
This kit is 600mb of digi goodness!!! Way too much to show in the previews! The best part about it though is that all the proceeds from this kit go to a cause that's near and dear to my heart... Shriner's Hospital in Chicago.

This kit was actually my nine year old daughter Tiana's idea. She loves fish and I was making her a special kit for her to use as she pleased. It only took her a moment to decide that all the money from the sale of the kit should go to Shriners where she's a frequent patient. So that's what we're doing! We put out a call for people to contribute and the awesome digital scrapbooking community answered very loudly!! This awesome kit is the work of many talented designers, and on behalf of the patients, staff, and parents at Shriner's, I can't thank them enough!

All proceeds from this kit will go directly to the Recreational Therapy Department at Shriners and will provide them with much needed toys and craft supplies to keep the children entertained while they're staying at Shriner's.

Just click on the pictures above to be taken to the items in the Creative Dreams store, and to donate to this worthy cause!

Thanks again to everyone for supporting this cause! It means so much to my family and so many others. I just can't tell you how wonderful it has been to see this outpouring of support. I hope you enjoy this kit as much as we've enjoyed bringing it together for you!

Hugs,


She is also offering a great WordArt in her blog.
You can get it from her blog




I really don't have enough words to tell how much it means for me to be in part of this kind of charity work. So go to the store and buy this wonderful amazing charity kit!

BR JohannaL

Here is my part of this collaboration kit














































1 comment:

Vianna said...

Thank you for providing me with the link for Number #1 Template. I will share with you what I'll make with your templates. I hope you will find the time to create the rest of the numbers - this is such a neat idea!
All my cards are digitally created, but I like to cut and assemble by hand, and to add little touches that give them more "life". It's the same with the mini-albums I make for my friends (I rarely scrapbook for myself). I have been using Photoshop since '97, but only in the last four years have I started to make cards and scrapbooks with it - it's a wonderful hobby, isn't it?!
Many thanks, again, and warm wishes from Florida,
Vianna