Monday 18 August 2008

Number 2 template

Heips,

Template for number 2 is now available for downloading.

Please send a link to your gallery or email your LO's to me, if you use my template. I would love to show your work in my blog.
My email: el9331 @ gmail.com. (Remove empty spaces between @)

I got tagged and awarded by Shannon from Angel Winds & Things.
Thank you Shannon so much! It is my first award, and I'm so happy about it.
I'll later post more about this.

BR JohannaL

























http://www.4shared.com/file/59462893/74820db4/johannal_template002.html

And here is a preview for number 6 template.
I participated to August color challenge in ColorLineDesign forum with this LO.



























Credits:
Template: Created by me. Soon available in my blog.
6 paper: Created by me. Belongs to my birthday kit, not available yet.
Gems: Digitreats Jump kit add-on by Vicky
Grunde papers: Digitreats Jump kit


5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Aug [LA 03:40am, NY 05:40am, UK 10:40am, OZ 08:40pm] ).

Unknown said...

i love these..can't wait for number 5 b/c my daughter is just about to turn 5! :)

Bree said...

DD turned 2 last month (I "2" she says) so this is fabulous.

Thanks!

Rona said...

thanks for the template!

Sue said...

These number templates are wonderful! Thank you very much for sharing them! :)