Tuesday 14 October 2008

Freebie QP available in our CT blog

CLD September collab kit 'Girly Girls' is now available in the CLD store and 20% off this week only!.
I used
Valarie's part of this amazing kit and her matching kit 'Cold Pizza' to create this quickpage, which is available in our CT blog.






















I fell in love to Valarie's part of the kit and created 2 LO's with it.
I used this quickpage for creating a LO of Meeri, my oldest daughter.
Photo was taken in our yard. In the background you can see our kids playing area - all the toys are laying around.

Another LO was created for CLD's October template challenge.
Template: hs_cldtemplate100108 by Chris Young/Heavenlyscraps.
Journaling: Selma found a mirror and watched herself from it. She was trying to touch her face via it and were confused when she couldn't.























I more than 100% sure that I'm going to use these kits again :o)

Happy scrappin'
BR JohannaL

No comments: