Tuesday 28 October 2008

Templates 5 & 0

Heips,

Earlier I mentioned that I had a problem with number 5. That number just didn't gave me any vision into my head. But luckily one great lady gave me an idea with her comment :o)

Jody's comment: DH and I have our 50th Wedding Anniversary!

And I got my vision! I must use hearts! And I also created number 0 as a pair to number 5 template. So I have now templates 5 and 0 for you.
I will continue this idea of creating number 0 template as a pair to each number template. Also numbers 1 - 4 will get their pairs soon.

For Jody
Thank you so much for being the source of my inspiration!

Also what font I'm using with these templates was asked, answer is that I'm using different fonts with each of them. I just write number e.g. 5 and then browse my fonts with it and check which one of them is best for photos. Unfortunately I haven't wrote down, which font I have used with each of them.

I'm so happy that I have received so many comments and emails about my templates.
And I would LOVE to see LO's you have created with templates. Please, send link to your gallery, blog etc. where ever you have those visible.

Hugs and Happy Scrappin'
JohannaL

Template 0
Template 5

7 comments:

scrappinkay said...

This is awesome, thanks so much for sharing. My parents have their 50th anniversary in two weeks, this is perfect

Joy said...

Oh I was wondering if you were going to do more. I thought I lost you... Thank you so much.

Lois B said...

Now do I feel special or what! Our 50th has come and gone and I have some wonderful photos to scrap. I absolutely love what you have come up with.

These will make a perfect two page layout that should be very worthy of framing! I hope I can do it justice. I am aiming to have it done and framed to give to each of our 4 children for Christmas.

Thanks a million, I rely on the creativity of others so much. Once I see something though, then I am raring to go.

Looking forward to what 7, 8 and 9 brings us.

JuLaender said...

Hi Johanal, it's really incredible. Yesterday I was preparing a digital kit for sale on my store with numbers too. I'm using a texture commercial use I've bought from ScrapGirls. And I'm going to prepare QPs too, like I'm doing with all my kits. Recently, I've offered a freebie with QPs from my Delicate Kit. We live in distant part of the world but we're thinking together... Strange world!
I'm trying to download your 2 QPs, but 4shared is slow right now. I'll try it later.
Hugs, Junia

Donna said...

Thanks! You know I have been waiting for these! Thanks for sharing your talent.

Sue said...

Your templates are wonderful! I especially like the stitching you add! :)

MIchelle said...

Thank you for these awesome templates. i seem to be having a problem downloading the 5 and the 1, though. It says that the link is invalid when I try to download it from mediafire.