Friday 30 January 2009

Kit: Your Special Day

Heips,

Today is my oldest daughter 7th birthday. I can't believe how fast years have gone by. It feels like she was just born and now she is already 7. Before I realize she will be a teenager! Huh!
Here is the photo, which we sent to our local news paper.
And guess what is the theme of her Birthday Party?
Princess Skull!!!!
It really took some time to adjust to this theme, where did all princess and fairy stuff disappeared? And it really wasn't easy to find some stuff for the party. Those skulls are not so popular here in Finland. So we just had to be creative and do most of the stuff by ourselves, now we have house full of all kind of skeleton stuff :o)
And about invitation, she wanted to have picture where she is inside the mouth of the princess skull. I have to admit that it was the most hilarious photoshooting ever, when we were trying to take a picture for invitation. She was making so funny faces that I just couldn't stop laughing and most of the photos were out of focus because I couldn't stand still.





















































My new freebie kit: Your Special Day, is created specially for her. She loves bright colors and she is such a lively and outgoing person. It is mainly containing all kind of number stuff because of the birthday theme. I hope you like it.

And don't worry, those missing templates will be published soon. I just haven't had time to finish those yet.

Happy Scrappin'










Download: Your Special Day Numbers 1

3 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter...she's adorable!! Thanks for sharing the numbers!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s) post on Jan. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Michele said...

Cool numbers! Love the colors!