Saturday 3 January 2009

Layouts with Valarie Ostrom Desings kits

Heips

Wow, it is year 2009 already. I really cannot believe it, where did year 2008 disappeared?
I have suddenly noticed that time goes by REALLY quickly, specially since I got my children. It feels like Meeri was born just couple of weeks ago and now she is going to have her 7th birthday already this month. Scary.... because all of this means that soon I'm going to have my own birthday ~ and I'm going to be 40!!!!

Well, enough rambling... I have lot of things to show to you. I have spend some great moments with Valarie Ostrom's kits. I belong to her CT, remember ;o)
I'm really happy with these LO's, specially the one I did to Roni, our godson. I totally love the alpha&numbers Valarie has created for the kit.
All these kits are available at Color Line Design. The shop is having a makeover, so the site is still down, but should be up and running within couple of days. But meanwhile enjoy and start making your own shopping list.

Happy Scrappin and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!
JohannaL

No comments: